The Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) allows people to visit Australia as many time as they want, as a tourist or for business purpose, for up to a year.
You will be able to stay in Australia for up to three (3) months. The ETA will be an electronic travel visa, and there will not be a visa label or stamp in your passport. Only passports holders from eligible ETA countries will be able to apply for an ETA online.
Requirements for the Electronic Travel Authority – Subclass 601
To be eligible for an ETA, you must be the passport holder from one of the countries listed below:
- Hong Kong (SAR of China)
- Republic of San Marino
- South Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom – British Citizen
- United Kingdom – British National
- United States
- Vatican City
- You must have your own health insurance, as you will not be covered by Australia’s national health scheme (Medicare) unless your country has a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia.
- You must declare any criminal convictions and have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government.
- You must have genuine tourist or business purposes in Australia.
Entitlements of the Electronic Travel Authority – Subclass 601
- Your ETA entitles you to enter Australia for up to three (3) months at a time as a tourist or for business visitor purposes, for up to a year.
- If you would like to stay longer than three (3) months for business visitor purposes, you should apply under the Business Visitor visa – Subclass 600.
Just like Brazil, Australia offers its visitors a unique lifestyle, breathtaking scenery and diverse wildlife. There are also great opportunities to pursue study or work here. Irrespective of whether you want to live, work, holiday [...]