Processing Times: Business Innovation and Investment visa (permanent) SUBCLASS 888
The 888 visa is the second stage of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa subclass 188. This visa is a permanent residence visa available after being granted the initial 188 visa, and will allow applicants to manage their business and investments in Australia indefinitely.
888 Visa Processing Times
|Stream||75% of applications processed||90% of applications processed|
|Subclass 888 Visa||Unavailable due to low volume of applications.||Unavailable due to low volume of applications.|
Applications for the 888 visa are assessed on a case-by-case basis, therefore processing times may vary due to individual circumstances.
888 Visa Timeline & Stages
Results Migration will work through a step-by-step plan to ensure your application is processed as fast as possible.
The visa processing time for the 888 visa requires going through the following stages:
- Schedule a free consultation with Results Migration
- Results Migration will help guide you through the requirements for this visa and assist you in ensuring compliance with Commonwealth laws, and any other specific business-related material you need
- Results Migration can help you gather any further documentation required, such as health and character checks
- We will lodge your application in a timely manner
Common issues that cause delays in 888 Visa processing times
There are many reasons why your application may be delayed, including:
- Whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents;
- How quickly you respond to any requests for additional information;
- How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided; and
- How long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health and character requirements
How can Results Migration help you?
Results Migration has significant experience with 888 visas and will be able to assist you from beginning to end. Results Migration will also provide the information to your employer to ensure that your application progresses as quickly as possible.