Processing Times: Business Talent visa (permanent) SUBCLASS 132
The 132 visa is a permanent residence visa that allows high calibre business people to establish either a new business or develop an existing business within Australia.
132 Visa Processing Times
|Stream||75% of applications processed||90% of applications processed|
|Venture Capital Entrepreneur||15 months||17 months|
|Significant Business History||Unavailable due to low volume of applications||Unavailable due to low volume of applications|
Applications for the 132 visa are assessed on a case-by-case basis, therefore processing times may vary due to individual circumstances.
132 Visa Timeline & Stages
Results Migration will work through a step-by-step plan to ensure your application is processed as quickly as possible.
The visa processing time for the 132 visa requires going through the following stages:
- Schedule a free consultation with Results Migration to decide which 132 visa stream is best for your circumstances
- You will need to be nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency
- We will submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect for you
- Once you receive an invitation from the Department, you will need to show your desire to maintain a management role in a business in Australia
- Results Migration will help you prepare all the required documentation and perform any additional checks that are necessary to lodge your visa application. Often this can take a little while to gather all the information the Department needs to approve your application
- Results Migration will lodge your completed application in a timely manner
Common issues that cause delays in 132 Visa processing times
There are many reasons why your application may be delayed, including:
- Whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents;
- How quickly you respond to any requests for additional information;
- How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided; and
- How long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health and character requirements
How can Results Migration help you?
Results Migration have an abundance of experience with 132 visas and will be able to assist you from beginning until end. Results Migration will also provide the information to your employer to make sure that your application moves as quickly as possible.