Processing Times: Skilled Nominated VISA SUBCLASS 190
The Skilled Nominated visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia, in an occupation nominated by a State or Territory Government agency on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
190 Visa Processing Times
75% of applications are processed within 9 months
90% of applications are processed with 12 months
190 Visa Timeline & Stages
The visa processing times for the 190 visa requires going through the following stages:
- Check that you have been nominated by a State of Territory Government agency
- If required, complete a valid skills assessment and calculate your skilled points.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via Skill Select
- Once you receive an invitation, you will have 60 calendar days to apply for your 190 visa.
- If you applied in Australia, you will be granted a bridging visa when you lodge your application. A bridging visa allows you to stay in Australia while your subclass 190 visa application is being processed.
- If you applied outside of Australia, you can apply for another visa to enter Australia.
Common issues that cause delays in 190 Visa processing times
- Whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents;
- How promptly you respond to any requests for additional information;
- How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided; and
- How long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
While the process can seem quite daunting, Results Migration will be able to assist you from start to finish in the application process. Contact Results Migration today!