Processing Times: skilled independent visa subclass 189
The subclass 189 visa is for points-tested skilled workers that are not sponsored by an employer or family member nominated by a state or territory government. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
101 Visa Processing Times
75% of applications are processed within 9 months
90% of applications are processed with 12 months
101 Visa Timeline & Stages
The visa processing times for the 101 visa requires going through the following stages:
- Book a free consultation with the experienced lawyers at Results Migration
- Results Migration will check to see if your occupation is on the Skilled Occupation List.
- We will submit an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect and ensure you have the points necessary to be eligible.
- Once we receive an invitation for you to apply for the visa we will help you to collect all required documentation to apply within the 60 day timeframe for applications
- Results Migration will apply for your visa within the timeframe to ensure it is processed without delay.
Common issues that cause delays in 189 Visa processing times
- Whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents;
- How promptly you respond to any requests for additional information;
- How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided; and
- How long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and character requirements.
The process may seem complex however Results Migration are here to assist you in your application from start to finish.
Contact Results Migration today!