Processing Times: Child VISA SUBCLASS 101
The Child Visa (subclass 101) allows a child who is outside of Australia and under the age of 18 to come and live with their parents in Australia indefinitely. The sponsoring parent must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
101 Visa Processing Times
75% of applications are processed within 10 months
90% of applications are processed with 17 months
101 Visa Timeline & Stages
The visa application for the subclass 101 visa requires going through the following stages:
- Book a free consultation with the experienced lawyers at Results Migration
- Results Migration will assist you in collating the required documentation including your child’s documents, sponsor documents, various other forms such as Form 47CH and 40CH, etc.
- After collecting all the information, Results Migration will prepare and lodge your application in a timely manner
- If you applied in Australia, you will be granted a bridging visa when you lodge your application. A bridging visa allows you to stay in Australia while your subclass 101 visa application is being processed.
- If you applied outside of Australia, you can apply for another visa to enter Australia.
Common issues that cause delays in 101 Visa processing times
- Whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents;
- How promptly you respond to any requests for additional information;
- How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided; and
- How long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and character requirements.
The process may seem complex however Results Migration are here to assist you in your application from start to finish. Contact Results Migration today!