Processing Times: CONTRIBUTORY PARENT (PERMANENT) VISA subclass 143
The subclass 143 visa is a sponsorship-based visa that allows parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, to live in Australia permanently. However, to be eligible at least half of the applicant’s children must live in Australia or more of the children must live in Australia than any other country.
143 Visa Processing Times
75% of applications are processed within 38 months
90% of applications are processed within 39 months
143 Visa Timeline & Stages
The visa processing times for the 143 visa requires going through the following stages:
- Book a free consultation with the experienced lawyers at Results Migration
- Results Migration will then assist you in collating the required documentation and perform any additional checks that may be required
- After collecting all the information and completing the required forms, Results Migration will prepare and lodge your application in a timely manner
- If you applied in Australia, you will be granted a bridging visa when you lodge your application. A bridging visa allows you to stay in Australia while your subclass 143 visa application is being processed.
- If you applied outside of Australia, you can apply for another visa to enter Australia.
Common issues that cause delays in 114/838 Visa processing times
- Whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents;
- How promptly you respond to any requests for additional information;
- How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided; and
- How long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and character requirements.
The process may seem complex however Results Migration are here to assist you in your application from start to finish. Contact Results Migration today!
For more information visit: