Processing Times: Parent VISA SUBCLASS 103
The Parent Visa (subclass 103) allows you and your child to live in Australia permanently if you are an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
103 Visa Processing Times
A permanent family visa is very popular and due to its high demand, there are a limited number of places available each financial year. As of March 2018, the global processing time for this visa has been either capped or queued, meaning that no more visas will be granted until the next financial year.
The processing time for this visa can take up to 30 years.
Results Migration can help you find an alternative family visa in a free consultation.
103 Visa Timeline & Stages
- The visa processing times for the 103 visa requires going through the following stages:
- Book a free consultation with the experienced lawyers at Results Migration and we will run through alternative visa options if a cap has been placed on the 103 visa.
- Results Migration will assist you in collating the required documentation and perform any additional checks that may be needed
- After collecting all the information and required forms, Results Migration will prepare and lodge your application in a timely manner
- If you applied in Australia, you will be granted a bridging visa when you lodge your application. A bridging visa allows you to stay in Australia while your subclass 103 visa application is being processed.
- If you applied outside of Australia, you can apply for another visa to enter Australia.
Common issues that cause delays in 103 Visa processing times
- Whether you have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents;
- How promptly you respond to any requests for additional information;
- How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided; and
- How long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and character requirements.
The process may seem complex however Results Migration are here to assist you in your application from start to finish. Contact Results Migration today!